Vivera Retainers from the Makers of Invisalign
It took time, effort, and investment to create your confident and beautiful smile. To make sure it lasts, consider Vivera® retainers from the makers of Invisalign®. Whether you’ve used Invisalign or traditional wire braces, you can benefit from Vivera retainers.
Importance of Retainers
Studies show that without retainers straight teeth can gradually shift back towards their initial position. This is a common occurrence with all orthodontic treatment, but is one that can easily be overcome. Wearing Vivera retainers after traditional braces or Invisalign treatment means you are keeping your teeth in their new position and protecting your smile and investment.
Why Choose Vivera Retainers
Vivera retainers are custom made for you with the same state-of-the-art technology used to make Invisalign aligners. Because the retainers are custom made from an impression or scan of your teeth, you will benefit from a precise fit and therefore more comfortable fit.
Vivera’s proprietary material is 30% stronger*, which helps maintain your teeth in the desired position. It also reduces the risk of the retainer cracking or breaking, which means a more durable retainer that you can count on.
How to Order Vivera Retainers
If you are about to finish treatment, tell your doctor that you choose Vivera retainers.
For new Vivera patients:
- Find an Invisalign doctor using the Find a Doctor feature
- He/She will take an impression or scan of your teeth
- Your doctor will order new sets of retainers and give you a call when they have been delivered
For existing patients who wish to order new sets of Vivera Retainers:
- Make an appointment with your Invisalign doctor
- A new impression or scan may or may not be required to determine if your teeth have shifted
- Your provider will order new sets of retainers and give you a call when they have been delivered